Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

Very glad this exists.

[S]: Let's get down to... [S]: Let's get down to...

This is really cool! You've done a good job of mimicking the HS style, but the slight variations make it fresh. I felt the beginning lacked a bit of flow (though I am sure it would be smoother if I had read the rest of the adventure!) and the music didn't quite hit the mark for me. It sounded more like background noise than being in sync with the visuals. That said, it does have potential to grow and become more solid. Keep it up! Hope to see you reach to even greater heights :)

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Hahaha

Pretty good :)

At first I wasn't too impressed, as it's a joke that I've seen around enough times to be bored of it. But Luigi caught me so off guard that it turned the whole thing around for me.
Nice work.

400 Years 400 Years

It took me aaaaaaages to beat this.
Badum-tsh.

Excellent concept. I would love to see this developed as a full-scale game. There are so many possibilities.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

A lot of room for improvement

There is a lot I want to say about this game, so here goes:

The main problem about this game is the confusing plot. I feel you really needed to make many things clearer (e.g. Oystercloud). Now, I have seen the Q&A section on your userpage, which is a start. However, I hope you realise that the necessity of a Q&A shows that you need to have more information INSIDE the actual game. Looking at the Q&A, it is quite obvious that many people were left puzzled at completing the game. For your next project, please work on your storytelling skills, and give the player as much information as you can. I really cannot stress this point enough.

Now, it's all well and good to take creative liberty with grounded characters. However, some seemed to similar to their original counterparts. Your version of The Hatter for example, was much the same as Lewis Carrol's Hatter. When placed beside a far-out character like the Queen, they felt too different and out of place.

On the subject of characters, I couldn't help but feel that adding original characters like Rulio was unnessecary and once again, out of place in the world you were creating. There are so many colourful characters in the original Alice stories, (and it appears you have done your research) so why not keep to the theme and have all the characters be based off Carrol's?

Now that those things are out of the way, I would like to say that I did enjoy the twist after the credits. I definitely did not expect it, so good work catching me by surprise.

I would also like to commend Hyptosis on his artwork contributions. They lended a uniquely creepy feel to the game.

The voice acting was great, and the music fit in nicely.

I do hope you take my points into consideration for the future, as I believe they are important ones.

Good luck for your projects ahead.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

Cool

Pretty fun, I just wish I knew more characters, haha.

To kguerrasio:

There's an image with each block named underneath

=Rockland Bounce= =Rockland Bounce=

Love it

In fact, love all of the Bounces!

Good stuff!

Hades responds:

Thanks, that's really good to hear! ;D

Jazz bear Jazz bear

Gorgeous mood :)

Awaken Awaken

Nice, yo.

Comparing the two, I can see you're really getting a grip on a lot of important elements. The addition of orange is super effective.

Keep improving :D

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that. :D

LEGOGROUNDS LEGOGROUNDS

It's a Lego Logo! Nice work, sir.

redonion responds: