400 Years 400 Years

It took me aaaaaaages to beat this.
Badum-tsh.

Excellent concept. I would love to see this developed as a full-scale game. There are so many possibilities.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

A lot of room for improvement

There is a lot I want to say about this game, so here goes:

The main problem about this game is the confusing plot. I feel you really needed to make many things clearer (e.g. Oystercloud). Now, I have seen the Q&A section on your userpage, which is a start. However, I hope you realise that the necessity of a Q&A shows that you need to have more information INSIDE the actual game. Looking at the Q&A, it is quite obvious that many people were left puzzled at completing the game. For your next project, please work on your storytelling skills, and give the player as much information as you can. I really cannot stress this point enough.

Now, it's all well and good to take creative liberty with grounded characters. However, some seemed to similar to their original counterparts. Your version of The Hatter for example, was much the same as Lewis Carrol's Hatter. When placed beside a far-out character like the Queen, they felt too different and out of place.

On the subject of characters, I couldn't help but feel that adding original characters like Rulio was unnessecary and once again, out of place in the world you were creating. There are so many colourful characters in the original Alice stories, (and it appears you have done your research) so why not keep to the theme and have all the characters be based off Carrol's?

Now that those things are out of the way, I would like to say that I did enjoy the twist after the credits. I definitely did not expect it, so good work catching me by surprise.

I would also like to commend Hyptosis on his artwork contributions. They lended a uniquely creepy feel to the game.

The voice acting was great, and the music fit in nicely.

I do hope you take my points into consideration for the future, as I believe they are important ones.

Good luck for your projects ahead.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

Cool

Pretty fun, I just wish I knew more characters, haha.

To kguerrasio:

There's an image with each block named underneath

Canabalt Canabalt

Very very cool

I gotta say that I love playing this. You did a great job!

And for anyone looking for a pause button, click somewhere off the play screen and it will auto-pause.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Masterpiece

Really fantastic.

My heart started racing when I found the girl at the end and realised what the story was.

I couldn't take a break from this game even for a second. Thanks for making my day.

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

Very promising

Looking good. Loved the eding, haha.

One thing bugged me though. I had to let go of the arrow keys to be able to strike with my sword.

Hope to see something with more body to it!

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Fantastic

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I would like to see a jump key in the next game though.

Heart Attack (mini game) Heart Attack (mini game)

Pretty good.

Harder than the version in Jak 3, haha.

Ignore these dudes below who gave you low scores.
I thought it was good!