Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

Very glad this exists.

[S]: Let's get down to... [S]: Let's get down to...

This is really cool! You've done a good job of mimicking the HS style, but the slight variations make it fresh. I felt the beginning lacked a bit of flow (though I am sure it would be smoother if I had read the rest of the adventure!) and the music didn't quite hit the mark for me. It sounded more like background noise than being in sync with the visuals. That said, it does have potential to grow and become more solid. Keep it up! Hope to see you reach to even greater heights :)

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Hahaha

Pretty good :)

At first I wasn't too impressed, as it's a joke that I've seen around enough times to be bored of it. But Luigi caught me so off guard that it turned the whole thing around for me.
Nice work.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Lovely

Pretty damn excellent work here, guys.

The music was great, being catchier but still being true to the original. I found myself singing it when I woke up this morning.

Gotta be honest, Kirb. I've been underwhelmed by a couple of your latest submissions. However, my faith is restored. Your improvement from Rawest Forest is evident. And while your animation could still be refined a little, your clever transitions and shot setup kept me watching all the way through.

Outstanding work, all of you!
(brb, gonna watch it again)

MusicBox MusicBox

Quite nice

Simple, but charming, I like it!

It could've used a play button, though.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Nice work!

Great voice and sound quality and great animation.

Although this joke is common, you pulled it off in an original way that I most certainly enjoyed :)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

So great

Not only was the animation of the text brilliant, it was funny as hell too!

Great job :D

Alien Dust Alien Dust

Cool!

Fun, simple, and enjoyable :)

Making everyone speak gibberish was a nice touch.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Predictable

Very predictable humour.
Animation was pretty good, but felt quite jumpy.
I read that you made most of it a while ago, so I'm sure your skills have improved since then, so keep at it.
Good luck with future projects :)

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks! I'll keep trying! :)

Ransom! Ransom!

Nice

Really great for your first flash :)
Keep at it!