View Profile Brakkenimation

17 Movie Reviews

Very glad this exists.

This is really cool! You've done a good job of mimicking the HS style, but the slight variations make it fresh. I felt the beginning lacked a bit of flow (though I am sure it would be smoother if I had read the rest of the adventure!) and the music didn't quite hit the mark for me. It sounded more like background noise than being in sync with the visuals. That said, it does have potential to grow and become more solid. Keep it up! Hope to see you reach to even greater heights :)

Hahaha

Pretty good :)

At first I wasn't too impressed, as it's a joke that I've seen around enough times to be bored of it. But Luigi caught me so off guard that it turned the whole thing around for me.
Nice work.

5 Game Reviews

It took me aaaaaaages to beat this.
Badum-tsh.

Excellent concept. I would love to see this developed as a full-scale game. There are so many possibilities.

Very very cool

I gotta say that I love playing this. You did a great job!

And for anyone looking for a pause button, click somewhere off the play screen and it will auto-pause.

Masterpiece

Really fantastic.

My heart started racing when I found the girl at the end and realised what the story was.

I couldn't take a break from this game even for a second. Thanks for making my day.

1 Audio Review

Love it

In fact, love all of the Bounces!

Good stuff!

Hades responds:

Thanks, that's really good to hear! ;D

21 Art Reviews

Gorgeous mood :)

Nice, yo.

Comparing the two, I can see you're really getting a grip on a lot of important elements. The addition of orange is super effective.

Keep improving :D

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that. :D

It's a Lego Logo! Nice work, sir.

redonion responds: